Went to the infectious disease doctor this afternoon, and after waiting 2 hours (1 hour in the room) the receptionist came in to say that he needs to cancel. Apparently his German au pair has not learned to drive (i am guessing licensed to drive), and so he needed to pick his kids up from school. I am somewhat skeptical since most of the local schools are on spring break, but it sounded planned. It is now rescheduled for tomorrow.
I am left with two suspicions: (1) Where the heck is his wife to pick up the kids; (2) Did he punt me because he is not familiar enough with Lyme, and by not reading the schedule in advance was going to look like an idiot. I certainly became even more suspicious when he wouldn’t even come in and talk for a couple of minutes. Regardless, I guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.