There have been some comments to the blog that I have found interesting.
- Sue posted about her Mannatech experience. Yes, this truly is the post of mine that is never going to die!
- Anonymous posted that he has had good luck with Jolley Roger hard candy with the Solu-Medrol taste. While I am hopeful that I have taken my last dose of Solu-Medrol, I’m sure that isn’t the case; and I certainly hate the flavor in my mouth!
- Kim chimes in on the Curry spice. Tumeric is what I’ve always heard should be taken for MS, but it is used in India so we know it must be good! Kim seems to confirm what I thought.
- An anonymous post that their very first installment of Tysabri went very well. Hopefully anonymous will drop me an email and let me know how the treatment is working out.
- MikeR wrote about the potential of taking Tysabri at home, but Biogen isn’t recommending that at the moment. Yes, I am interested if/when I start taking Tysabri; but why the heck aren’t they recommending home infusion, is there some danger with the infusion???
Well I guess these are the major highlights of recent comments on older posts.